Local Brew

19/08/2011

Where Have I Been??

*Hides*
So my cousin's been asking me why im so so Lazy!!I thought about it for a while..it's not that i've been lazy....I've been eeer....Lazyin Around,Sippin a lil and Hanging....But...Im back now:)

A few weeks back my fwend got me a ticket to Zeus's Eviction Party[Expect a blog specially for her soon]..
I must say i had a great night [Vodka,Whiskey,kissing strangers(hides) who later became fwends:),meeting people and mostly partying..]

So here are A few Pics of the Night


Tickets:Only Way In

Man Of The Moment__Zeus
Are'nt They Just Lovely :)
Zeus And Sesame

Kaone,Sesame And Zeus


Simply Hot
Msz Kele Ratshipo

My Gal Lookin Fabolous.........
Msz Kaone

This is 1 of the people I've known fo Years...:)
It was great seein Yew Seneo

The Ooooh-So Ever Stylish Tsholo Dikobe

At the end of the day dont forget your purpose in life....Nobody's puuuuur'fect but dont let anybody Bring You down..Know who you are....Laughter is Healthy!!!


I dont Even know what we are laughin at :D

.........This Season's Trend:Colour Blocking............

1 comment:

  1. Finally you come back
    *hugs you tightly*
    You sure had fun, pictures say a lot

    ReplyDelete