Local Brew

10/05/2012

THE LOVE I HAVE FOR HER

The Precious One
I havent been in touch with this lady in a very long time..Why because she decided to deactivate her account for some time..But when i finally located her, couldnt be more happier. She reminds me so much of me and inspires me. Her style is defined---->Playful,cheerful,happy and love..She rocks the latest trends and  make them look like they were created with her in mind.The turbans,maxi skirts,arm party and killer shoes..You wont miss her..

THANK YOU FOR STAYING STYLISH FAM :)




























 Pics Credits: Lessy's Pink Lens //Miko Ong // OO Selepe // 
                          // Martin's Photography//Precious Kwon

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word!!!! sneaky person!!!!!
    I love you so much right now, we were talking just now and you didn't even breathe a word about this!

    Thanks love, thank you so much fam, you inspire me to be a better human being.
    Much love to you.
    Muaxxxx!!!!!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last look, I diie!!

    Love it babe boo!

    ReplyDelete