Local Brew

16/05/2013

Weakness Lives In Me

Why am i so weak?
Or is it because you make me go weak on  my knees...
That i want you more than i know to fulfill my needs?

Why do you make me tick?
I find myself ticking like a clock hanging on the wall..
Ticking like my life depended on it yet you do not keep me on track/

I find myself tossing and turning on your bed over and over again.
Where do i even begin?
Is this ever going to end?

You used to be so sweet my love
The perfect gentleman i thought you were.
I guess i was wrong.

Remember how you wanted me to carry your child?
One that would bring joy and be your source of pride.
Remember our winter escapades as we got lost in the sunset?

Made love to the smooth notes of Anthony..
Dear God........
You looked me in the eyes like i was all that mattered.

Now you sit there like a cold heartless killer.
No emotions just anger portruding through your eyes as you look at me.
The walls have turned black...

But i cant go back.
I've tried to leave....
Im chained and its all my doing..

2 comments: