Local Brew

17/04/2012

Zahara In Botswana

Live and Breathe Fashion

Ever since the release of her debut album titled "Loliwe" Zahara has been making airwaves around the continent. Everywhere you went her music was playing, either from the taxi, the guy next door or your friend's car..I must admit it got to me..The music was starting to annoy me..But when my bestie called me up and asked me to go with her.I couldnt say no.I'd be stupid if i did..Well at that time we were still hit by the "colour block" bug and yes we went all out looking like a packet of smarties. Nonetheless we had fun..:)


Zahara

Bogadi :)



Eugene Jackson And Helen Dikobe

Colour Blocked



Afta a long nyt....:)

And at the end of the day.............we just goof around..xx

3 comments:

  1. :) Looks like you had a ton of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl with the orange skirt and fuschia top does it for me...utter perfection and her legs, joh killer; they should be insured *fans ones-self*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha..wil tell her!!
    @Bojo>> a lotta fun oryt :) thanks to the g irl with the orange skirt!

    ReplyDelete